Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Pardon the Interruption

Back on the road (again), so blogging has been non-existent for the past few days. Monday was your typical back-from-vacation-with-million-e-mails-to-answer hell, followed by a Delta Day on Tuesday. Delta Day is, of course, named for the airline that everyone loves to hate. I spent most of Tuesday afternoon on an airport ramp in the eastern seaboard, due to thunderstorms in Atlanta (okay, I can't blame the weather on the airline). But, by the time I finally arrived in Atlanta, traffic in/out of the airport was totally screwed up. And, making matters worse, my ASA puddle jumper was in the barn for unspecified maintenance problems. Waiting for the problem(s) to be fixed took another two hours, so I arrived at my destination around midnight.

Thankfully, today isn't a travel day, and I actually have a little time for the blog. You have been warned. But tomorrow's another day, with another trip on Delta. Pass the pretzels.

No comments: